A didactic laboratory, used by students and employees of the Faculty to carry out projects and diploma theses. Students have at their disposal dedicated Virtual Reality goggles and properly prepared computer equipment.
Issues implemented in the laboratory include:
- object modeling using 3D programs,
- designing applications / games using the virtual reality technique,
- training courses on programming of games conducted by students of Scientific Clubs.
The most important elements of equipment include:
- 2 computer stations (Core i7, 512 GB SSD, 32GB RAM, MSI GeForce 1070, Windows 10),
- Virtual Reality HTC Vive Goggles
- 2 dedicated HTC controllers,
- 2 HTC signaling bases designed to identify the position of the glasses in the room,
- a set of interchangeable lenses to identify the position of the retina / eye in the HTC Vive overlaid on the head,
- Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4 software on individual positions,
- Blender software on individual positions,
- Visual Studio Community software on individual positions.
ul. Wincentego Pola 2,
building A, room A59